Recently Published Books
The Traumatic Birth of Sicily's Cosa Nostra
Crozier GreenDec 2016
Cosa Nostra was born a bastard. This book relates the atrocities of the adolescent child.
Joe KilgoreAug 2016
Even in war, there is such a thing as murder.
Daphne GlazerJul 2016
Explores the social pressure on a working-class family to conform and fight for king and country.
Richard YeoMar 2016
Xiang Li, Governor of Xinjiang Province, journeyed to Bethlehem to witness a birth and found death ... his death.
Daniel G. HeltonJan 2016
They were building a religion. She was keeping a faith.
Ashby JonesJan 2016
What reservations about love are justified? Tale of rebellion, loyalty and love set in war-torn Ireland just after the Easter Rising 1916.
Thomas MoffattNov 2015
A tale of romance, betrayal and revenge that will keep you hooked to the very last page.
Ron SempleOct 2015
Sabotage and Shenanigans
Trent PortigalSep 2015
A family’s life falls into turmoil when the parents’ timid political dissidence is discovered by their far more enterprising children.
The Saga of the Wyrd-Wife
Susan Signe MorrisonSep 2015
Grendel's Mother from Beowulf – a queen, whose birth is shrouded in mystery – threatens the fragile political stability of a windswept land.
William Shakespeare, Vampire Hunter
Graham HoldernessSep 2015
Shakespeare, the Dark Lady, Guy Fawkes – and vampires!
Mary Brigid SurberMay 2015
It takes more than historical facts to help readers connect to a part of history that is so diabolical and devastating.
Part One of The Last Great Saxon Earls
Mercedes RochelleApr 2015
The life of Earl Godwine presents us with one of the enduring enigmas of English history; was he greedy and grasping, or protector of English rights against the hated Normans?
Andrew PearmainApr 2015
A novel about the love-life of Antonio Gramsci (1891-1937).
A Novel about Okinawa
Jacques L Fuqua, JrApr 2015
That fateful October 1944 morning offered no inkling that the lives of thousands of Okinawans would be profoundly changed—forever.
Mercedes RochelleDec 2014
When Macbeth's Witches pass their prophecy to Fleance's son Walter, they take him from England to Normandy and finally Scotland, where he founds the line of the Stewarts.
Love, music and malice at a time of Handel
Sheena VernonDec 2014
The faltering steps of Harry Walsh as he makes his way to success and happiness performing in the playhouses of Georgian London.
Maria HerringDec 2014
In 60 C.E. the rebel queen Boudica set out to defeat the Roman invaders -- and she did. The legacy she left behind changed history.
A Novel of Ancient Greece
T.S. ChaudhryDec 2014
Though history has relegated her role to that of a bystander, what if Gorgo, Queen of Sparta, had played a central role in the Greek resistance to the Persian invasion?
Longsword Saga Book 1
R.J. ConnorNov 2014
Richard Longsword is a Mercenary, but this time it’s not for money, this time it’s for revenge.
Sten EirikSep 2014
A young, up-and-coming Swedish officer is suddenly and traumatically forced into the role of victim, as his newly wedded bride is defiled and murdered by pirates.
Philip DukeMay 2014
A young immigrant family must confront the horrors of the Colorado Coalfield War to live the American Dream.
H. N. QuinnenMay 2014
Nelson Mandela called for forgiveness and reconciliation. When your heart is at stake, that's hard to do...
'Pride and Prejudice' Re-visited
Mary BennetMar 2014
In 'Sex Comes to Pemberley' the varied sex lives of Mrs Bennet and her five daughters is central not peripheral.
David HaworthDec 2013
In an alternate twelfth century, a young Norse solider saves the Saxon child-queen from assassination and is plunged into a struggle for the throne.
- Susan Signe MorrisonLiving in Austin, Texas, Susan writes on topics lurking in the margins of history, ranging from rece...
- Ashby JonesAshby Jones is a portfolio manager at Morgan Stanley in Newport Beach, California. He holds a bachel...
- Steven Ingman-GreerAs a gifted child, Steven Inman-Greer was captivated by the Russia he discovered in Tolstoy’s War ...
- David HaworthDavid Haworth was born in Lancashire in 1978. He grew up in the fells of the Lake District, before r...
- Ron SempleRon Semple is a fifth generation Jersey City native descended from Irish, Scottish and Italian immig...
- Mary BennetMary Bennet is a writer and retired academic. She lives in Oxford, UK.
- Philip DukePhilip Duke is a native of Liverpool and a graduate of Cambridge University and the University of Ca...
- R.J. ConnorRoss James Connor is a researcher, writer and historian. He has a degree in Writing Contemporary Fic...
- Paul BoorstinPaul Boorstin is an award-winning documentary film-maker whose work has appeared on Discovery, NBC, ...
- Charles GatesCharles Gates is an archaeologist, specializing in ancient Greece and Turkey. A native Californian, ...
- T.S. ChaudhryT.S. Chaudhry is a former Pakistani diplomat. He has a Ph.D. from the University of Cambridge, and f...
- Jacques L Fuqua, JrJacques L. Fuqua, Jr. has spent the better part of his adult life associated with East Asia, particu...
- Nimue BrownNimue Brown has been an active Pagan and Druid for many years, having volunteered for the Pagan Fede...
- Sheena VernonIf Sheena Vernon could choose a perfect lifestyle it would be to read well written historical fictio...
- Trent PortigalTrent Portigal is a writer of political tales and urban anecdotes. He spends his days planning citie...
- Biography & autobiography (general): Political
- Fiction (general)
- Fiction (general): Action & adventure
- Fiction (general): Alternative history
- Fiction (general): Christian (general): Classic & allegory
- Fiction (general): Christian (general): Historical
- Fiction (general): Classics
- Fiction (general): Coming of age
- Fiction (general): Cultural heritage
- Fiction (general): Erotica (general)
- Fiction (general): Family life
- Fiction (general): Fantasy (general): Historical
- Fiction (general): Ghost
- Fiction (general): Historical
- Fiction (general): Humorous (general)
- Fiction (general): Jewish
- Fiction (general): Literary
- Fiction (general): Mystery & detective (general): Historical
- Fiction (general): Occult & supernatural
- Fiction (general): Political
- Fiction (general): Religious
- Fiction (general): Romance (general)
- Fiction (general): Romance (general): Historical (general)
- Fiction (general): Sagas
- Fiction (general): Sea stories
- Fiction (general): Thrillers (general): Historical
- Fiction (general): Visionary & metaphysical
- Fiction (general): War & military
- History (general): Holocaust
- History (general): Medieval
- History (general): Native american
- History (general): Revolutionary
- History (general): Social history
- History (general): United states (general): 20th century
- Juvenile fiction (general): Historical (general): Holocaust
- Music (general)
- Religion (general): Christianity (general)